Little did I know that when I haphazardly threw a handful of ingredients into my wok the other night, that it would turn out to be the best stir fry I have ever made‚ if I do say so myself!
Simple, tasty, fresh and light, this one is a must try and definitely a concoction I’ll keep a record of for the future!
Ingredients, in ‘add to pan’ order
- 1tbsp Olive oil & 1tbsp sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 x green chilli (de-seeded and chopped how you like it)
- 1 x red chilli (de-seeded and chopped how you like it)
- 2 x chicken breasts in strips ‚Äì cook chicken thoroughly before moving on to the veg
- Broccoli & sugarsnap peas (roughly chopped)
- A handful of cashew nuts
- 1 x pack straight-to-wok medium noodles (pre-warmed and seperated in a seperate pan)
- 4-5 thin slices/shreds of Chinese leaf
- 2tbsp chicken stock
- 2 tbsp dark soy sauce